Northridge Athletic Department
How to purchase home event tickets
Due to limited capacity in our High School Stadium, we are only able to offer four (four) tickets per participant our visiting teams. All tickets are presale and must be purchased online prior to the game! Please follow the instructions below to purchase your tickets:
2. In the top right, click ‘Tickets”
Click on drop down box that says Kenton Ridge, select All Schools and then click on Northridge Middle School.
3. Select ‘Get Tickets’ for the event that you are attending
4. At the bottom left, click ‘Have a Passcode’ and enter your athletes Student ID
Student ID can be obtained through Progress Book
5. Select your four (4) tickets of any combination, adult or student/senior
If you select more than 4 tickets, it will not let you continue
6. Enter your payment information and contact information the click ‘Submit Order”.
7. You will receive an email to the address you provided with a PDF of your tickets. Bring your ticket(s) with you to the game.
This PDF can either be printed or presented on your mobile device at the gate to be scanned for admission
****** NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE GATE ******
***** NO PASSES WILL BE ACCEPTED.*****
- Masks must be worn at all times when in the school and athletic facility.
- To stay socially distanced, please sit ON the blue tape grouped with members of your own family.
- Please do not congregate and exit the venue at the conclusion of the game.